Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Allowing character sheets to be opened in the External Journal

Something my group has been discussing, as we do a lot of downtime for the game via an external chat, it would be nice if the external journal would link to more than just the bio for any characters assigned to your account. This would be very beneficial on mobile, as the popout version of the sheets works nicely but is a pain to get to. If it could be possible to access the popout editor version of a character via the external journal, I think it would allow for very nice and neat access to character sheets on a mobile phone.
I agree, as a new GM I like to reference things my PCs have written in their sheets while planning (because of the format of the game there's a lot of info on character relationships and history written in the "Bonds" section), and it would be much faster if I could look at their character sheet info without launching the game.
Sounds like a good idea. It allows us managing more things from other devices. 
I fully support this. Not only as a functioning character sheet outside the game room, but also to allow cell phones to access it and use it as a pseudo physical character sheet during irl games where DMs use roll20 as a map. Would be nice to connectivity for all the devices.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .