Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Considering Resurrecting the Campaign

After a few years hiatus working on my career and other projects, I'm considering restarting the Friday campaign. We would be using the Planet Eris rules, with a few adjustments, and the campaign would likely be moved to a different area with more focus on wilderness adventures. Any interest?
Hell yes! I've been anticipating this for ages! Will we get to use old characters or are we starting fresh?
New characters. I might also allow the use of my other optional rules:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.lulu.com/shop/steven-clark/wizbang/eboo" rel="nofollow">http://www.lulu.com/shop/steven-clark/wizbang/eboo</a>... I'm still brainstorming the map, dungeons, and what location in Planet Eris for the beginning of the campaign. I'm thinking it will take me just another month or two to get it all together.
I will be waiting with anticipation and brainstorming characters as I do so.
I'm aiming for a May/June time frame for starting the campaign. I have a good idea of what sort of stuff I'll be running, I'd just like to finish up my Planet Eris table rules and the monster manual and I should be good to go. I also need to write up a better argument about why people should play this game; most people overlook the old rule sets for 5e.
Simple, versatile, and bloidy would be the easiest way for me to explain it to someone. 5e is fun, but there's a lot to keep track of.
I am very interested.&nbsp; I have been itching to play again.&nbsp; I have been DMing for awhile now in 5e and missed you guys.&nbsp;
No way! I'd actually been considering trying to get in touch with you to check up on you. You doing 5E online or in person?
5e online.&nbsp; Just LMoP currently.&nbsp; But our last session should be next week lol.&nbsp; I am pretty pumped for the new quest.
I'd be interested if you guys need someone, what's the schedule like?
Well our current season is about to end then it might change.&nbsp; but currently Saturdays at 8:15 est
Alright, let me know if something changes, but as of now I'm interested.
I would be interested Steven!&nbsp; Are you going to NTRPG this year?
Yep. I signed up for Mythrus Tower all weekend. Should start this campaign the week after.
CountingWizard said: Yep. I signed up for Mythrus Tower all weekend. Should start this campaign the week after. Cool!&nbsp; We are playing games all along the spectrum during the con.&nbsp; Also, Kevin says to re-invite him to the game&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/565104/kevin-the-barbarian" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/565104/kevin-the-barbarian</a>&nbsp; :D
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I had given up hope. After ages of attempting to appease the elder gods so that they might heed my appeals at this campaign restarting. I have done unspeakable things, horrible things....
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you still planning on running this from 5p to 11p?
Will put it up for a vote soon. Choices: 1. Fridays from 6pm to 11pm / Weekly 2. Saturdays (6 hours) / Weekly 3. Saturdays (6 hours) / Bi-weekly 4. Saturdays (8 hours) / Bi-weekly
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I prefer Friday but can't make it until 8pm. If that puts me out, let me know!
I could handle Friday as well.
I am good with Friday/Saturday, but like Kevin I wouldn't be able to make it until 8/8:15.&nbsp; Kids bedtime and all.&nbsp;
I'm in.&nbsp; And I can invite my older kid to play so we have another body (fodder).

Edited 1529087728
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Both Amanda and I are still very interested in this campaign but we have a prior engagement tonight (in-person one-shot game). It was good to see you at NTRPG!
Hey it's me Rachel put me in too
You guys are in. Look at the new game signup thread to vote on times and frequency. Likely this game will be biweekly Saturday nights, with one in person game per month.
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Oh - an in-person? Fun!
Kevin the Barbarian said: Both Amanda and I are still very interested in this campaign but we have a prior engagement tonight (in-person one-shot game). It was good to see you at NTRPG! I know. I'll miss you guys. Hopefully you can make Saturday nights. Will try to play until midnight.
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Saturdays work most of the time for us.
I'm here, hopefully we can get this set up!
Next game is this Saturday (8/4)