Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to make a "DM Dashboard" that lists info from all the players sheets?

I'd like to set up some kind of "Dashboard" sheet or something that lists info about all of the player characters. The most basic function I'd like it to have is to list all of their Skills so that I could roll them in secret without the player seeing the result. Is something like this possible to build with like a custom character sheet or anything?
I use a (rather) simple macro to gather the information and whisper it to me in the chat. Let me quickly fire up one of my games to grab it.

Edited 1523736695
Arthur B
API Scripter
Here it is: /w gm &{template:npcaction} {{name=**@{selected|token_name}**, (@{selected|race}), lv @{selected|level} @{selected|class}}} {{description=S@{selected|strength_mod} • D@{selected|dexterity_mod} • C@{selected|constitution_mod} • I@{selected|intelligence_mod} • W@{selected|wisdom_mod} • Ch@{selected|charisma_mod} Inspiration: @{selected|inspiration} AC:  @{selected|AC} Health: @{selected|hp}   / @{selected|hp|max} (down by [[@{selected|hp|max} -@{selected|hp}]])  Hit dice: @{selected|hit_dice} / @{selected|hit_dice|max} @ 1d@{selected|hitdietype} Experience:  @{selected|experience} Speed: @{selected|speed} Passive perception: @{selected|passive_wisdom} Spell slots: 1:@{selected|lvl1_slots_expended}/@{selected|lvl1_slots_total}, 2:@{selected|lvl2_slots_expended}/@{selected|lvl2_slots_total}, 3:@{selected|lvl3_slots_expended}/@{selected|lvl3_slots_total}, 4:@{selected|lvl4_slots_expended}/@{selected|lvl4_slots_total}}} And this is how it looks: First line shows the different modifiers. Then inspiration because we always forget about it. Rest should be rather self-explanatory. Edit: This works for the selected character. You can adjust the @selected part, change it to the character name and duplicate the whole macro a couple of times for different characters to get an "all-party-view".
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I made this snippet recently that provides this sort of information to a player or GM:&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/6260640/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/6260640/</a>
Well, you could spend hours and hours on tweaking and fine-tuning a macro, as I did – or you simply take one of Aaron's countless scripts to achieve the same thing in a fraction of that time...&nbsp;
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
To be fair, yours looks much nicer. =D
But The Aaron to be more fair, you could probably make something similar to what he has there.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
=D True, with the same hours on tweaking and fine-tuning... =D
Oh, that would be TUGMOS –&nbsp;The Ultimate Game Master Overview Script. And combined with your search script. Plus quick links into the compendium... &nbsp; Everything the GM wants to know but never dares to ask.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
HAHAHAHA

Edited 1523912340
Yeah, I just spent 2 plus hours working on something like this for the Shaped Sheet because Statblock doesn't give you what you really need. I'll share because I like to help others. Ignore how OP the level 9 cleric is, I give my PCs way to much good stuff. /w GM &{template:5e-shaped} {{title=@{selected|token_name}}} {{statblock_first_line=1}} {{size=^{@{selected|size}}}} {{race=@{selected|race}}} {{alignment=@{selected|alignment}}} {{Class=@{selected|class_and_level}}} {{Armor Class=@{selected|ac}}} {{Hit Points=[[@{selected|HP}]]&nbsp; &nbsp;/ [[@{selected|hp|max}]] (down by [[@{selected|hp|max} - @{selected|hp}]])}} {{Speed=@{selected|speed_string}}} {{Abilities=Str @{selected|strength_calculated} (@{selected|strength_check_mod_with_sign}), Dex @{selected|dexterity_calculated} (@{selected|dexterity_check_mod_with_sign}), Con @{selected|constitution_calculated} (@{selected|constitution_check_mod_with_sign}), Int @{selected|intelligence_calculated} (@{selected|intelligence_check_mod_with_sign}), Wis @{selected|wisdom_calculated} (@{selected|wisdom_check_mod_with_sign}), Cha @{selected|charisma_calculated} (@{selected|charisma_check_mod_with_sign})}} {{Saving Throws=@{selected|saving_throw_macro_var}}} @{selected|damage_resistances_var} @{selected|languages_chat_var} {{Spell DC=@{selected|spell_save_DC}}} {{Spell Atk= @{selected|spell_to_hit}}} {{Spells Slots=&nbsp; **L 1** [[(@{selected|spell_slots_level_1} - @{selected|spell_slots_level_1_expended})]] / [[@{selected|spell_slots_level_1}]], **L 4** [[(@{selected|spell_slots_level_4} - @{selected|spell_slots_level_4_expended})]] / [[@{selected|spell_slots_level_4}]], **L 7** [[(@{selected|spell_slots_level_7} - @{selected|spell_slots_level_7_expended})]] / [[@{selected|spell_slots_level_7}]],&nbsp; **L 2** [[(@{selected|spell_slots_level_2} - @{selected|spell_slots_level_2_expended})]] / [[@{selected|spell_slots_level_2}]], **L 5** [[(@{selected|spell_slots_level_5} - @{selected|spell_slots_level_5_expended})]] / [[@{selected|spell_slots_level_5}]], **L 8** [[(@{selected|spell_slots_level_8} - @{selected|spell_slots_level_8_expended})]] / [[@{selected|spell_slots_level_8}]],&nbsp; **L 3** [[(@{selected|spell_slots_level_3} - @{selected|spell_slots_level_3_expended})]] / [[@{selected|spell_slots_level_3}]], **L 6** [[(@{selected|spell_slots_level_6} - @{selected|spell_slots_level_6_expended})]] / [[@{selected|spell_slots_level_6}]], **L 9** [[(@{selected|spell_slots_level_9} - @{selected|spell_slots_level_9_expended})]] / [[@{selected|spell_slots_level_9}]]}}
I am trying to use your macros but this is the result I get: No attribute was found for @{selected|class} No attribute was found for @{selected|strength_mod} [....] No attribute was found for @{selected|lvl4_slots_total} &nbsp;(To GM): Similar result with the Jerry F. Macro... I clicked on a token before trying to do this, so I do now know why it says that there are things missing...
Luca said: I am trying to use your macros but this is the result I get: No attribute was found for @{selected|class} No attribute was found for @{selected|strength_mod} [....] No attribute was found for @{selected|lvl4_slots_total} &nbsp;(To GM): Similar result with the Jerry F. Macro... I clicked on a token before trying to do this, so I do now know why it says that there are things missing... My macro works with 5e OGL sheets only, and the one from Jerry is using the Shaped sheet. If you are using another sheet, you'll have to adjust the attributes.
Oh ok, I am using the pathfinder one, I think I have to rewrite it. Anyway, thanks for the cool idea!