Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Restrict movement no longer working.

i created a few maps with dynamic lighting and the restrict movement option turned on.  it worked perfectly for a few days, but now it is not working on any maps or with any of my tokens.  i'm the GM and i've been working on my story for a few weeks so there has not been any actual play yet.  any help would be great.  thanks.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Would you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, starting from gametable load-in through the testing you do to determine that Restrict Movement isn't working!) Thank you!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Make sure your player's tokens have sight and that you are testing as the token (CTRL+L on a token) or as a player (re-join as player or use a test account).

Edited 1524184071
thanks a lot.  it appears to be working....now on to other issues.  thanks again.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Glad this one issue is fixed for you at least.  I'll mark this as Resolved and close the thread.  If you have other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to start a fresh thread!