Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pathfinder Community Character Sheet Issue

Edited 1523753156
I dunno if anyone else has had this issue or not, but I've got a player whose character has a max dex, and it's not calculating it into the AC for his character. It's entirely possible I'm looking into it wrong, but under the Armor Penalties section, shouldn't that reflect the changes made with the armor? We've tried Chain Mail as well as Full Plate, so it's not an issue with type of armor. Skills are also not being changed by the ACP either. We've got a workaround for now, but I wanna avoid changing sheets because this sheet seems to be a group favorite.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
What are the player's Encumbrance settings?  settings|sheet configurations|encumbrance  The default is armor, shield, and load.  If you don't choose someothing with armor/shield, max dex and acp won't apply...
I didn't realize I had the encumbrance settings off. Thanks for the answer! I have it fixed now. Can't believe I didn't think of that with all my testing on the sheets.