Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

StarFinder HUD Sheet BUGGED

I was working on a character for my starfinder game and was trying to build a technomancer but i had issues with the spells. at first i just thought that the cantrips didn't carry over when i duplicated an old sheet. then i tried placing the spells in manually but it wouldn't allow me to add any cantrips. I made a brand new sheet and it wouldn't even allow a chance to add a spell and type the info. all that happened is that i hit the add spell button but then it lags and box shows for a split second before disappearing. i have tried making new characters i have duplicating the game but the bug was there as well and I even made an entirely new game to test and the sheet was bugged in all situations. this has never happened before my consern is that its related to the loading issue earlier today. Is any one else having this issue or knows a way to solve it.

Edited 1523776591
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi freelancer. There is indeed a bug in the current code for the HUD. The fix will be live Tuesday with the normal merge. If the creator of your game is a pro, they can grab the updated code from the starfinder repo on GitHub (check the Hud's forum thread) and use it as a custom sheet. Sorry for the inconveniences this has caused.
All right thank you for the information.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Also, if your game creator can't or doesn't want to use the updated code as a custom sheet. You can make your cantrips as level 1 spells,then change the level to 0 when you're done setting them up. They won't display on the sheet till the update goes live, but they will appear in the chat menus.
Hey Scott C. Thanks for taking the time to make this sheet. One quick thing I've notice: I can't seem to figure out how to get the new Equipment tab to add devices to my equipment list.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The internal compendium is currently broken. The fox is waiting on merge day.