Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Still stuck on loading screen

Edited 1523779733
Even though Roll20 says the shard thingy is resolved, I still can't load my games (cleared my cache and everything but it won't get my actual game to launch). The posts saying that the problem is resolved kindda scare me: am I to lose my campaigns ? Maybe there is some kind of french server and it's still down (french player here). Can you tell me if this problem is still up for some people ? So i can stop freaking out... 

Edited 1523817073
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
There are no specific language servers.  As of the time I am responding to you all our servers are up and running normally. There are four steps in our troubleshooting guide, and I'll lay them out for you again.  If you've done all of steps 1-3 just jump ahead to step 4, which is a full bug report and console log.  We need that console log :) Please carefully work through all first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, starting from when you open your tab and progressing through trying to open a game.  Allow for 5 minutes of attempting to load and then capture the log) Thank you!