Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Error messages for spells (5e OGL character sheet)

For months, I have been observing an error when attempting to cast attack/healing spells from a character sheet. The error appears in the chat pane the image below: If I delete the spell from the spell book and re-add it, the problem resolves until the next time I logout/login. This is the same error described in  this "resolved" thread but I haven't been able to find a permanent solution to keep from having to delete and re-add attack spells whenever I have a new session. If this has been asked and answered conclusively elsewhere in the forum, I'll gratefully appreciate someone pointing it out to me.
Are you by chance removing the spell from the ATTACKS & SPELLCASTING section on the CORE page?
Kyle G. said: Are you by chance removing the spell from the ATTACKS & SPELLCASTING section on the CORE page? Nope. I’ll keep the Core page as normal then notice it’s borked when I click on a spell.