Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pro Forums not showing up as they should in Forums Overview Page.

With Chrome only one Post is visible on the Forums overview page. Once I click the specific Forum, I can see all the posts. A picture to illustrate: In Firefox it is not even showing up at all.
I believe that this is simply because there have not been any new posts to this section for a number of days.
But should the section disappear completely like in firefox? That cannot be how it is supposed to work...
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm using Firefox and the forum overview screen looks like your Chrome screenshot. When posts are X number of days (I think it is 7 days, but unsure) old, they no longer show on the forum overview page and you have to click 'View Forum' to see them all. I suggest checking your Firefox install for addons/plugins/gewgaws that may be causing issues.

Edited 1524093986
Thanks for the clarifications! Just re-opened the page with firefox, still the same... I even looked for the word "Pro", to be absolutely sure the section was not just moved. I have no active extensions, 2 plugins only, both not of relevance I would say. But I guess it must be something with my browser then.
Are you logged into Firefox with your Pro account? The Pro forum does not show at all to non-Pro users. As for the views not showing older threads, see here from 2 years ago: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2909968/forum-sorting-changes/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2909968/forum-sorting-changes/</a>
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
If you wish to be absolutely sure, try briefly disabling your plugins.&nbsp; I've seen plugins do things that one wouldn't expect plugins to do :shifty-eyes: In fact... Please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)

Edited 1524136952
I feel stupid now. I was using my secondary account, which is a free account. EDIT: Just tested firefox with my Pro account. Pro forums are there. thank you all for the advice!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Hey, it isn't the silliest mistake someone has ever made.&nbsp; I didn't notice I could delete my own posts until like 6-12 months after I made an account ;)