Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

L5R Sheets breaking scripts

Seems as if all the L5R sheets are tossing the "Error setting up custom sheet: TypeError: First argument must be a string, Buffer, ArrayBuffer, Array, or array-like object" line in scripts and breaking everything. These are the supported sheets, not pasted in from Github. Not sure how long its been broken, as I've just set up the games for L5R....but yeah, none of them seem to work.

Edited 1524181042
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is caused by the sheet having multiple sheetworker script blocks. I'm guessing someone must have recently added them. (Edit: looks like at least some of them were added in a Feb 6th update.) I've just combined all the workers into singular script blocks, and quickly tested one of the sheets. i dont see the error you suffered, so I'll commit the change, which corrects all 3 L5R sheets. It should appear early next week. There are a lot of sheetworkers, I am going on faith that they actually do what they are intended to!