Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro Auto-completion

Frankly, it sucks. Crossbow's second S gets picked up (its blue...and the only blue character), two of the macros STARTING with the letter S get picked up, but none of the others? F doesn't give me Fly: But L does: Oh, and typing out the word "skill"? That's right. No suggestions.
Hi Draco18s, This is certainly odd behavior. Has this started recently, have you noticed it happening anywhere else? In the meantime, I have submitted a ticket for the devs to see what is going on.
Drespar said: Hi Draco18s, This is certainly odd behavior. Has this started recently, have you noticed it happening anywhere else? In the meantime, I have submitted a ticket for the devs to see what is going on. Sorry for the slow reply, busy life (including driving from CA to PA!) I don't know when it started, I only noticed it recently because I was setting up a TON of macros to make rolling Pathfinder sheet things easier and giving them sensible names. Posted as soon as I noticed. (And it's still a problem)