Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

It's about time we had a serious discussion about a paid PHB (5e) for r20.

So.... Going to keep this short. I really love r20 and the collaboration with WotC. But the srd has a bit of the Swiss cheese brain going on (quantum leap fans in here?) Basic stuff like bard features and paladin smite spells are flat out missing. So... I would pay good money to have a proper PHB. I think 20 -25 USD would be very fair. I am all for paying for someone's time and effort, this would be no different.
the way i delt with this was to have copies of the character sheets in my vault  with all thhe inputed spells and features then  just port them to the game but it is a issue that they should have dealt with by now 
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
It's all about licensing, and such things are often glacial in their movement.

Edited 1524239610
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The Production Team and Devs are absolutely working on D&D 5th Edition content. Their goal is to release products (both new and backlist titles) on a regular basis. As a part of Roll20's licensing agreement, specifics can’t be revealed until closer to completion and with the agreement of the licensor (in this case Wizards of the Coast). You can keep an eye out for announcements here on the forums, as well as the blog , twitter , and via the Roll20 Newsletter (if you’re not signed up for that, you can join here ). Now with that stated. There has been announcements about work on various books in the blog and videos but Smith has the gist of it. When there is something to be announced, you will hear about it.
Honestly, how do we have MordenKainen's Tome of Foes and not the Player Hand Book and Xanthars. This is rediculous.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
As the Suggestion Forum will never be a viable method of getting a product licensed, this thread is being closed and votes refunded.