Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro rollable table

Hey guys. For the campagne im going to run im trying to write a macro that lets me roll on my madness table and give me out the results. What ive come up with is this so far: /w gm &{template:default}{{name=Madness}}{{Short: [[1t[ShortTermMadness]]]}}{{Long: [[1t[LongTermMadness]]]}}{{Indefinite: [[1t[IndefiniteMadness]]]}} So far so good. However I want the duration of the madness be displayed aswell which is calculated by e.g. 1d10x10 minuits. However when i try to add this to my macro (e.g Unconsious for 20minuits) I either get no output at all or just some errors. Maybe someone can help me with this.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Something like this doesn't work? /w gm &{template:default}{{name=Madness }}{{Short: [[1t[ShortTermMadness]]] Duration: [[1d10*10]] minutes }}{{Long: [[1t[LongTermMadness]]] Duration: [[1d10*10]] minutes }}{{Indefinite: [[1t[IndefiniteMadness]]] Duration: [[1d10*10]] minutes }}
Yep this works. Thank you very much. The mistake I did was that i typed [[/roll 1d10]] which resulted in an error. Thanks :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No worries!