Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP [5e]CDT (25+) Needing Mature Lords and Ladies-New Players Encouraged

Friday night game needing adventures for a home brew campaign already in session.Times is usually 8pm Central and rules are very relaxed and more Rp and have fun based.
Hello, would you be able to tell us more about your campaign? What is the setting like? What has the party been up to? What's seems to be their goal so far? Since the game is RP focused, what tone do you tend to encourage in your game? Sorry for all the questions, but I thought it might help in finding out if one were to be a good fit for the game!
Well I involve elements from all the adventures I had growing up, Like Dragonlance and such. The Gods have withdrawn from the world and left it open to be overrun by evil. After her banishment to the Abyss,Tahkisis has found a way into the world of Aamrydia. The Dragon Army has taken over most of the land and the heroes are trying to unite the races to battle this evil.As far as tone its mainly just silly really.
Hey if your still looking for players I'm definitely interested.

Edited 1524275046
I grew up on Dragonlance, so love the references. I’m interested in joining your campaign 
yes I am , had a couple players drop that could not get along but this is all about fun a, its really loose on the rules.Pm me info and I can give more info there
if you still looking I would like in
ok PM your info 
New and would like to join! just need a small amount of help finishing up my character sheet.
I might be interested. I am extremely new to all of this, I don't even have a character sheet or anything, but have been really interested in playing.
if interested Pm me and we can set a time to chat and see if things fit