Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

(5e) DM looking for one or two more players.

I am the DM to a game with four current players. The game would have 6 players, and a custom campaign. The time would be from 4pm cst to 8pm cst (with the exception of one player). We are looking for players who will be more coopertive with the others as well. If you have questions just ask.
Which day does the campaign run?
the match runs on mondays
Hi there I'm a player from England who will be able to get on at that time. Are you open to newer players?  I recently started as apart of a weekly friday game and two sessions in. Any preference on role-playing capability?  I'm gonna be honest I need work. Any classes already taken? 
so we do allow newer players, but so far its players that have been playing for a while. As for roleplaying we like a balance between comedic moments and serious moments, and there is a druid, rogue, and paladin. We are allowing more than one player of each class. 
I live in the CST and Monday would not be a problem for me if you are still looking. I would enjoy playing a gnome fighter who dreams of becoming a legend. Would the game be voice chat or text based?
Well I don't mind being amongst people with more experience as members of the group I play with have at least a year's worth of D&D behind them. As long as there isn't any kind of extreme irritation if I need a nudge or two when it comes to rules. On the subject of rules, I don't tend to argue over DM rulings in certain situations as I understand it can be hard to remember everything. As I said I do need work on my roleplaying capabilities. I tend to struggle giving a voice to characters and deciding what the do out of combat but I can say this is because it's still unusual to me if that makes any sense (My DM in the other group calls me a numbers guy...). Currently I play a Orc Cleric (a class which I find surprisingly fun) who willingly ate meat of a recently put-to-rest zombie and proceeded to say "So this is what the humies call regret" and you can guess where that went. Sorry for going on abit but I feel that its important to give clearer details before you choose if I join. And even if I don't get in to the game, I hope you have fun pal.
I'm sorry but we just ran out of spots a couple hours ago, I hope you both find a game, good night