Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way for a Player to add Minions?

Good evening gentlemen! I've got a player that really wanted to play a Minion Master type character. Is there a way for him to add minions to the field? Ive tried using decks but all other players can see them and I think it low-key bothers them. I've also tried linking a Minion token to his character sheet, but he says he hates having to switch back and fourth between journal and chat (which is understandable). Any ideas? Thanks so much!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Minion token character sheets is pretty much your only option at Plus level.  There is an API script (pro subscriber perk) that can create tokens for critters (King's Summon Script). Your player could pop out his chat to allow him to have chat and the journal open at the same time.  Or possibly learn the quick keys for switching between them to make it faster.
Dang... Alright, well thanks for the insight!