Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Trying to solve the problem with game not showing in LFG pool.Need some help

Hello,so here is a problem:I've created a game and posted it in LFG pool. Game is in Russian and called "Выживание в Громе Короля Штомов [5e]" ("Surviving in Storm King's Thunder [5e]").I have two players that I've found myself and invited them to the game. And what they told me that when they were looking for a game in Russian they couldn't find my game (the game was already in listing for a few weeks by that time.). So, I tried to search myself for it and couldn't find it also. All my other games are perfectly visible and active in LFG pool. But for some reason this one is not. So, I try to find the source of the problem and possible solution. I'll appreciate any help.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
When I search for D&D 5e games and set the language to Russian, I see your game.
Well,now I'm able to see it too.Strange that it happened after I've made a post here.But ok,I'm happy it works now.