Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][2E][AD&D]Malum Umbrae-Saturdays 10pm central standard time.

I have 2 slots open for an ongoing campaign.  A little about the game world. Its my own world, but it is connected to the main official game worlds by planar gates or you can get there by spelljamming.  Several extra-planar groups have an influence on things going on behind the scenes.  Each sub realm(province/territory) on my world is separated from others by magical barriers. These can be crossed, but with difficulty and unpredictable effects, such as polymorphing the person or worse.  Presently the current party is tracking down one of their missing spelljamming ships that was stolen by a group of humanoids that temporarily took over the main city-state.  There are rumors that the humanoids were going to meet with some unknown allies, and were seeking some sort of magical rod. Now accepting new applications for players to join a long running campaign. We play every Saturday night at 10pm central standard time, whether the game is listed or not. Current xp is 125,000. Second edition AD&D rules. If you wish to join, please message me and tell me what familiarity you have with second edition rules, and with role playing in general. Also let me know what sort of character you may want to play. You can come up with a history for your character if you are from one of the cannon worlds such as greyhawk or forgotten realms. If from the homeworld in my campaign, I will assist you in creating a background. Any official race and class is ok. Non-evil characters preferred. Characters start with max hp at first level, then roll hp for each level gained after that. For stats, I have the player roll 4d6 and drop the low die for each ability, then you get to roll one more time and drop the lowest total. Next you arrange your scores to meet the requirements for the class that you choose. Your character will get 250 gold plus whatever non-magical equipment you choose. I will get with you in the game to see what magic items your character may have found prior to adventuring. When you private message me your application, I will be happy to help you create a character and will answer any questions you may have.
Hi been interested in playing ad&d for a long time, but never knew anyone who played, and obviously never played myself.