Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5E: DM LF 3 New/Inexperienced players for weekly campaign (hopefully!) Sunday 09:00-13:00 UTC

All spots have been filled, many thanks for all the interest.  Simon
Im new to playing but have been learning how to DM so would like to have a game where i can just be a player, 
I DM a personal campaign weekly, but am by no means perfect. I have yet to play a campaign as a PC though. If there is room, I'd love to apply. Funny enough I already use Discord for my D&D. 
Hey im a very new player and ive had no experience before. Ive seen videos and a friend play it so i know basic mechanics. I would like to join you if possible.
I'm new to D&D this'll be my first game actually. A friend of mine also might join me. Below is just a character template I found. I would like to join your game please :) 1. First Name or Player Handle - Aanish (pronounced a-niche) 2. Age - 17 3. DnD Experience - None. 4. A little something about me. - You'll find out. I'm usually a nice guy and take somewhat pacifist routes in games but if I'm in a bad mood I tend to go full genocide mode. I'm also a big fan of anime. I was introduced to D&D by youtube and wanna give it a try. 5. Character Name - Bran silverfrond 6. Character Class - Half elf Fighter 7. Character Background - Bran is a Half-elf, So he grew up being shunned by everyone and he threw himself into his training. He later realized he has a bit of a silver tongue. He uses dual short swords and light armor. He is a somewhat paranoid guy who tries to make good friends but also keeps an eye on them for signs of betrayal.  Discord: baanish#6264
PM'd
What time is the session? The info here and on the game page is different.
Oh yea I mixed things up xD If you are still looking for players I would be interested in joining. I recently started playing DnD 5e, previously I had experience with Pathfinder, DnD 4e and 2e. It has been a few years since I last played.
I have never played in person or online and I think it would be interesting to play. Are you still looking for people?