Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Whispered attack rolls

Edited 1524339116
KenB
Pro
The monster attack rolls in one purchased Roll20 module are being whispered to the chat.  I also have another purchased 2 other Roll20 modules and they don't whisper the monster attack rolls to chat. I believe one is incorrect but not sure which one but believe all of the modules are supposed to send monster attack rolls to chat.  Could I have I possibly changed something in a module to make it do this. I've checked everything I know but nothing seems wrong.  Can anyone tell me which is correct and how to set them?
Finally got it figured out.  It seems that some mods have it set to Always Whisper to GM and some don't.  I didn't realize that.