Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to get the player view to pan with the GM view?

I want to be able to control the player pan view of the map so they don't have to pan the map individually.  I saw an answer to "shift+ping" from a developer on this forum, but it didn't seem to do anything.  Help please?

Edited 1524335901
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
If the GM uses  SHIFT+Ping , it's supposed to center the players view(make sure the player's ribbon is on the same page) to the spot.   
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Shift+Ping is a GM function that allows the GM to center the Player's screen to a specific location or as close to it as possible.
OK, that did it.  Being new to this, I did not understand the "ping" function. Thanks for the quick help.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You are welcomed and if you have any more questions, feel free to post them and someone will do their best to respond.