Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Ready right now, to run session for free :)

Start out as a one shot, and once you know me, you will understand how much i love D&D and i can run sessions daily :) This scenario has elements of character inspection (morals, traits, alignment), 5E (bendable rules) combat All experience levels (OOC and IC) are welcome :) Everyone is welcome but inappropriate speech (not counting curse words) and disrespect will not be given nor tolerated. Message or post if you want in :)

Edited 1524340743
Hey I would like sign up, any idea when you start ?
id be interested in playing 
I would love to join! I would just like to have some help finishing up my character sheet if that's alright.
I would love to join. I have 2 different characters. One is a Level 2 Tiefling Warlock. The other is a Level 1 Halfling Druid.
still got room i can make a quick character anything need for the party
Hello there, I'd love to make time to hop into a game of DnD especially if you do run daily sessions. 
Still room here? PM me if so
Sorry, IRL stuff came up but thank you for your interests. Sending invites now and join the discord if you want to catch me when im ready to run a session :)
Morning Dante lol
i am Looking to run a session today (Sunday), msg me :)