Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) D&D 5e looking for a steady group to play with

My name is Joe and I'm looking for a group to play with. I'm willing to play in any setting (although I am fond of pirates, dragons and monster themes) I'm willing to give any setting a shot. I currently have 3 different characters made and ready to run (If I have to fix or roll for stats I'm ok with that) I'm sure that i will keep making characters with an desire to play them. (so if a DM needs a specific class I willing to work with that) I try to be fairly easy to get along with and mainly try to create characters that have a vested interest in whatever the party is doing.  As for availability, I'm home most days after 3pm EST and can stay up around 11pm EST (I have to be up early for work).  If it is a weekly game I can make sure that i don't have anything going on that night.  Any question comments concerns or general interest let me know. 
I have been running a consistent game on Roll20 for the better part of a year now. Finding consistent players is difficult in Roll20. It's also difficult at a tabletop. We have a large group of consistent players that play on a daily basis. We have a large scale open world. Each player can have their own version of the game that includes players and characters from the main world of Obsidian Bay. Our multiverse is a hodgepodge of homebrew and module based offerings. We own almost all the major modules available by Wizards of the Coast.  Join our group of players, we play every day.  Here are the time slots that we play in on a weekly and daily basis.  The 6pm CDT daily time slot would work perfect for your schedule.