Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] [D&D 5e] Beginners looking for a DM for a 7-man campaign

Hello, we're looking for a DM to do the "Princes of the Apocalypse" campaign. We're all new, either playing only one campaign or never having played at all. We want to get together one Sunday a month, roughly 10am-2pm PST. We're basically looking for someone to teach us  the game and who has experience with the game and Roll20. Overall we're a very laid back group that likes to joke around and wants to have fun but also play the game and enjoy the campaign. We're willing to pay and get whatever materials we may need. We're new to this so need some guidance.
Is your group open to Homebrew Games?

Edited 1524403685
I have been running a large scale game on Roll20 for 6 months. We play all day everyday. We often have 10 people in turn order.  Most campaigns are limited to 4-6 players because that is how most tabletop groups roll. I have found that Roll20 presents a new scenario where we often get larger groups of players looking to game.  I can take on a 7 player campaign. I have a 9 player campaign doing session 0 tonight.  Session 0's are the best thing ever. My session 0 focuses on getting the party to see their humanity and to be prepared tactically. This way we have less meta in the middle of a session about something as mundane as a light cantrip. Players are often looking for adventure hooks that connect directly to their character's backstory. My session 0 will allow these opportunities to come to light.