Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D][5E] Experienced Player Looking for a Story-Focused Campaign [Weekday Mornings/Afternoons][CST]

Howdy! I'm looking to join in as a player (I usually DM, looking for a change of pace!) in a story-focused campaign. A homebrew world is preferable, and I'm not shy to reading up on the lore to better fit into the setting. I'm really open to playing any kind of character race or class. The most important thing for me is feeling engaged and connected to the world I'm playing in. Feel free to message me, I have a Discord and am available for voice interviews if necessary! My availability is weekdays (Mon-Fri) in the morning or afternoon Central time. This means I'm perfect for European evening games! No pay-to-play offers, please :)
I'm still on the lookout! I'm replying to update that my availability has changed; I can no longer play after 2pm CT on Fridays.