Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Peel towers

Edited 1524373532
I am prepping for a campaign tied to border rievers of scotland and england in the marches between the two countries, and the clannish shenanigans that occurred. I am looking for peel towers, but can only find castles. Even Gabriel Pickard's small keeps pack is too big [sidenote: the hfcsk pack should be sized double suggested to match roll20 gridsize, otherwise hall/doorways are too small. Alternatively, you can decrease the gridsize to .5, but that messes with tokens broguth over from other pages.]. Peel towers (also spelt pele) are small fortified shell keeps or tower houses, [bastle houses,] built along the English and Scottish borders in the Scottish Marches... The Arnside Tower was constructed of limestone rubble, the tower was originally five storeys high, measuring 50 feet by 34 feet. this was with almost meter-thick walls. Any Bastle House is considered a peel tower. many cathedrals attached to castles were originally shell keeps. Anyway, that is what I am looking for, so if anyone has any good suggestions, ost away.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Could you build the maps out of something like Gabriel’s Red Cap’s Maps Castle Construction Kit?