Greetings, I have run a large number of English games  since I started as a GM on roll20, but I haven't yet tried running a replay from Japan which is almost exclusively not available in English. I was wondering how interested players were in trying them since I don't see any of them ever listed even with the large volume of work available. To start with, I am in the middle of translating ロードス島戦記   by 水野 良or the Record of Lodoss War by Mizuno Ryou as it is known in the English language. There are actually two versions of the replay, the D&D version which is based on (I think) the Rules Cyclopedia Version of the game as was published in the Comtiq magazines. However, those versions have been lost even by the company and government and I don't have access to them except through Niconico videos which are especially difficult to follow and translate. The Sword World version (in short a cross between Dragon Quest, Dungeons & Dragons, and Runequest), which I do have the copies of both in their original sneaker bunko forms, and their electronic versions is the one I have been actually reading and working to translate into an English Campaign based on Group SNE's rules. Although I do have access to the Sword World Complete Edition, and the Sneaker Bunko books also contain the rules of play for Sword World, it would be prohibitively time consuming for me to translate both the campaign and the rules system in a way that players would be able to access and reference. Therefore, I will likely use an existing English rules system while running the campaign. My plan is to do all three books of the Sneaker Bunko versions of the replay, and also incorporate the novelization books that did not get replays such as the 炎の魔神 or Fire Devil adventure which takes place between the first and second replays.  So, is there interest in those replays from Japan not available in English, or is this too niche?