Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D5e][LFG] Player Looking for a evening weekday game (7:30PM earliest)

Hello people of Roll20! I'm currently part of a Roll20 game every Saturday, but I've been looking for a secondary evening game to take part in on any weekday (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday), in order to try out a warlock hexblade character idea I've had for quite a while now. I'm a fairly intermediate-level player who is available on weekdays starting on 7:30PM at the earliest (Canada EDT), and I'm generally looking for either "official module" or homebrewed long-term D&D 5e games that have a good mix of roleplay and combat. If anybody has a game going on that matches this criteria, feel free to send me a message so that I can send you an official application. I look forward to playing by your side. ;)
Hello there.  I am also currently looking for a weekday evening game.  My most recent campaign had to seize due to work schedule conflicts, so I am now looking for a new group to play with.  I am looking for 1 or both of the options listed below.  If you find something, I would appreciate it if you let me know and maybe we can join up together.  Hopefully, one way or another, you find a game!  Cheers! Mondays - Just me Wednesdays - Me + 1
I too am in the exact same position! Looking for a secondary weekday evening game after 7:00 pm EST. Have you guys had any luck finding a group and if not maybe with 3-4 players we could start looking for a DM?
We can help you setup your character sheet and workshop your backstory. Once we are done, we will walk new players through the three pillars of experience point advancement. There will be role play, dungeon exploration and combat experience. I have been running a consistent game on Roll20 for the better part of a year now. Finding consistent players is difficult in Roll20. It's also difficult at a tabletop. We have a large group of consistent players that play on a daily basis. We have a large scale open world. Each player can have their own version of the game that includes players and characters from the main world of Obsidian Bay. Our multiverse is a hodgepodge of homebrew and module based offerings. We own almost all the major modules available by Wizards of the Coast. Join our group of players, we play every day. Here are the time slots that we play in on a weekly and daily basis. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/110723/character-creation-workshop" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/110723/character-creation-workshop</a>