I'm 20, Bi, live in north west England, my availability is anytime except for the following (all times are GMT): Tuesdays 6pm onward, Thursdays 7pm onward, Monday untill 4pm. ( I won't play any later than 11:30pm GMT or any earlier than 1pm GMT on any day, so local games are preffered) I will play anything, though I've been itching to try out a couple new character concepts of mine, a Tiefling kensei monk, human variant storm sorcerer, or Drow mastermind rogue. I'm easy to get along with though my social skills are a bit unrefined but I’m always open to feedback and don't hesitate to let me know when I’m stepping out of line. Few notes, I’m not looking for any games any larger than 4 including myself (i don't feel comfortable with any larger numbers), no paid GMs, no dungeon crawlers or loot grabbing, i prefer a solid mix of role-play, story, exploration, and combat. I am open to hex based exploration and survival type games, and the setting can be whatever, homebrew, module, whatever, so long as the DM and party are enthusiastic about playing and put passion into the game I’m dandy :)