Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Pathfinder Newb Friendly.

11 am. EST Sundays beginning in 1 month.  I'm Looking for a group of players that want to tell their own story. I want to design a world around your own imaginative backstories. That's why the start time is a month out. That will give me time to photoshop and make maps and work in plot lines that will be personal to you all. I put a lot of my free time into my games including frequent "Downtime" Scenes just for RP and Character development happening between sessions for extra exp. I also will try and follow the rules as closely as possible but I don't want to debate rules for hours on end either. I want people who are invested in their characters and can really get into character. The games will be voice and though you don't have to speak in a character voice like a voice actor you will have to communicate with me and other players so please be friendly and be open. Also this game is LGBT friendly so strictly no hate or bigotry. I just need for you to bring me an interesting starting level character with a backstory. If you're using something from one of the plethora of source books I may not have it so you will be required to keep track of it , I will make an effort to get the appropriate source books though. I would prefer people to pick realistic face claims for their characters. No cartoon characters please :) Preferably fairly young starting adventurers. I wanna know all about them , their family , their lives before they took to adventuring. Forget the pathfinder society and all of that. This isn't Golarion , it's your world. Be Creative. Was she a princess who had to flee a besieged castle. Maybe a druid who lived with animals in the woods, raised by animals? I don't care really. I want high fantasy and young hero stories. You have a nemesis in mind? Tell me about them. You want to have a strange birthmark that could mean something significant. Go for it. Tell me about it. I do want longevity for this game  As the world develops I will try and make maps and posts so you all can see the world grow as the game prepares to start. Hopefully with all of your backstories we will have a nicely fleshed out world then I will add my own little bits to fill gaps and flesh it out and hopefully by game day we have a great idea of the world and where the story takes up. This game is likely to be more Roleplay and less Roll Play. Pathfinder isn't my normal go to system but I have run two adventure paths. Though its been a while , I may make mistakes. I hope I don't sound too intense but I also hope I sound like I know what i'm looking for in players. If you think this sounds fun and really want to join a game that I hope to see through for a few years. If you want to help build the world and watch your characters grow within it please send me a message with a "face claim" race/class and brief backstory. If you did it right then I know you have read my ramble and still wanted to join.
This sounds like an amazing fun time. I do a similar homebrew campaign IRL with my neighbors and would love to be a player at last. I'll PM you my discord and basic info.