Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I can´t import my character.

Edited 1524431237
I´m stuck in the loading screen when I`m trying to import a character from a certain game. It works everywhere else. What can I do? The Dm allowed exporting chars from the game.
Kilian K. said: I´m stuck in the loading screen when I`m trying to import a character from a certain game. It works everywhere else. What can I do? The Dm allowed exporting chars from the game. Importing a Character from your Character Vault requires either yourself and/or your GM to have Pro Paid Membership, check out that Ad that plays on the start-up for the full loadout of features, but if you and your GM are both Free Users, then that is your problem right there. I'm interested to know if this helped or not.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Blue64 said: Kilian K. said: I´m stuck in the loading screen when I`m trying to import a character from a certain game. It works everywhere else. What can I do? The Dm allowed exporting chars from the game. Importing a Character from your Character Vault requires either yourself and/or your GM to have Pro Paid Membership, check out that Ad that plays on the start-up for the full loadout of features, but if you and your GM are both Free Users, then that is your problem right there. I'm interested to know if this helped or not. Slight correction. Vaulting a character into a game (from your vault) requires that you or the creator  of the game have a plus or a pro membership, or that the game was created using one of the marketplace modules that include the All Access vault (such as the official WOTC modules).
Hey, thanks for the help, but the DM had the same problem. He solved it by making a new game and copying all chars. Now it works.