Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Druid Wild Shape errors?

Hi not sure if this is a technical issue or me being stupid (probably the latter) but I can seem to get Wild Shapes to function correctly. I am able to click and drag my beast forms onto my character sheet to shape shift but I am not able to change back into my original form. I understand that you can set up Macro's and what not but is there an easier way to do this for my DM? I'd be happy with drag and dropping everytime I want to shape shift.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
moved to specific use Hi Zane, am I right in assuming the 5e OGL sheet? It would be advised for your DM to create copies of the beasts you use most often and give you control over them. Then, when you change shape, you can drag and drop them onto the VTT and the DM can move your true form token to the GM layer while you 'get your beast on'. That will save you having to redo your true stats each time and will give you a fully functional beast to use... and also keep your original HP on the main token ready for when you revert :)