Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [LFDM] [D&D5e] want to play but your schedule changes? I have a game for you

The Moderation team has removed my post including all the game information from LFG so i have to type this from memory. Hello, yes you can play anytime with this game. It might not be how you think. I am creating a group and I hope to get to a decent size so that we can almost constantly have games running. The function of the group is West Marches, If you have not done west marches or don’t know what it is good. I don’t either. But i understand the concept. I am adapting West Marches to combine its play and Campaign play together. together you will meet new players, experience multiple DMs, and explore the vast world that you get to help build. This at least in my eyes is mostly homebrew, however if you are a DM and want to participate I will allow your adaptations of whatever content you like to run. It may be that it doesn’t always fit but i will help you come up with ways to contribute to the world. Together we will start with a city formed far from the known world, and we will discover that ancient civilizations had once lived here, or that monsters are prevalent and everything outside your door is dangerous. We will build into a magnificent city, and eventually Empire as our players become gods among men they will face challenges no mortal has seen. And just when we think it has been figured out the gods will rain down fury upon us demolishing our world. We then start over build new cities with new players and NEW ideals. an example might be in one world goblins are friendly as halflings and we play alongside them often. In the next goblins are some of the most powerful enemies of the state numerous and dastardly. Come help me create a world filled with our hopes and dreams, our sorrows of lost PCs, and our triumphs as our PC reaches past level 20 to become more than a mortal and ascends to the Pantheon of the gods, (i will probably write a spell attributed to your PC if someone makes this happen.)

Edited 1524692131

Edited 1524692154
above is the first two pages of my self written handbook (still WIP) EDIT 3 pages now
Im all for it, love playing dnd and almost never get the chance to and when i do its never really got a story to it so i hope you can help me with that
Hey Joshua, I'm brand new to D&D and have been looking to join a game. Please count me in for your amazing and unique project.
do you still have slots open??
Hey. Could you shoot me a message if you still have an open player slot. I would definitely be interested in joining.
Count me in
Hellos. If you are interested in finding a game to play. click my gametable's invite link bellow. Have a good day :) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/3242704/Tc-a8w" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/3242704/Tc-a8w</a>
Im down for this. Im not into westmarches but I really just want to play
PM for invite if you have not yet recieved one.