Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Curse Of Strahd Custom campaign.

Edited 1524445657
Will be playing this Wednesday 9pm EST and try to play once a week. Looking for 2 people, new players are welcome just know your characters abilities. Party is level 4 and we are playing a heavily customized version of Curse of Strahd. PM me if you'd like any more details. We use Facebook to coordinate and discord for voice, so you would have to share those if you end up joining. 
Hi! So are you running a homebrew twist on CoS? What is the group like? I've only been a player a handful of times but I've been DMing a homebrew campaign for a couple years so I know my way around the rules a bit. I really enjoy playing homebrew stuff because I feel like it really lets the DM be creative. My playstyle is pretty laid back, I enjoy sort of just going with the flow of the group. I'd be interested in joining if you think it'd be a good fit!
My questions would be how flexible is your play time schedule because most of us work so the day we play may fluctuate, but we will be playing once a week. Also we use Facebook to communicate times, and discord for audio during the session, are both of these viable for you to use? I am running a home brew version of curse of strahd, the group is serious with a clown essentially, nobody is overly worried about the meta. Let me know if your interested and ill give you my discord and facebook
Myself and a friend are looking for a fantasy based campaign. We've been playing in a sci fi based one for about 50 hours now, We're both flexible in time and character. Preferred is Aasimar/Warlock and Gnome/Druid but we are highly flexible.
Hey Bradly, If you still have room I would be highly interested. I have no prior experience, but am a fast learner and willing to make an effort to learn my abilities/skills. I have no preference for character, but would love to create one with DM since it will be my first time.