Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

looking for players

hello I'm Justin im looking for players to play a D&D 5th edition with our group is in need of player that can play on sundays 9:30 pm to 12 am. I play in the eastern standard times. we have a human paladin, a gnome cleric, and a kobold rogue. so if any one can join us are welcome.
I'm haven't seen any mythweavers but we discord in for voice and the game is on roll 20 where the map and dice rolls are on and I'm okay that you are in the west coast I can work around that we do go past 9pm your time at times it never attentional It happen when we have to cover a lot of ground for miss times as if you cant make your character receive passive xp that help the group.
Mythweavers is just a site to store char sheets. Does have forums but main thing is char sheet data base.

Edited 1524479614
Hello, I'm completely new to Roll20, but have been running a homebrew campaign with my uncle for a couple years now. Have a couple characters on hand, one kinda homebrewy (Genasi Warlock) and one strictly by the books (half elf Bard) with light backstories. Made with the point buy system and set for level 1. I can easily play someone else if needed. I'm a very out of the box player, but not to the detriment of other players of course. In the end, DM/GM has final say, I'm just here to play. Can play Sundays and Mondays, otherwise late evenings. Feel free to contact me here or on discord: Hoarmonger#0186
The genesai base on race and base class your ok genasai are official dnd races
Hey Justin, I'm a 21 year old college student in California who has never played D&D, but am highly interested in joining. I'm fine with playing any class and would love to create character with DM since I have no prior experience. Please let me know if you still have room.
For those still interested im still looking if you still want to  join since the group uses discord for  voice so im going to do interviews with those who shares dicord name and will start interview to pick 2 players