Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Player Hand book spells in the Compendium

Edited 1524508097
Hi guys, I searched for a topic for this but couldn't find one. I love how you can drag and drop spells from the compendium to the character sheet, saves so much time. But not all spells from the players hand book are in there, I searched the market place for a spells list I can buy to update the list I have available (kind of like with the monster manual) but I didn't find anything. So my quiestion is: Is there a way or a procut to add all spells in there.

Edited 1524509228
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Aside from the official expansions already release, the compendium can only contain content covered by the OGL. This is NOT everything in the PHB, let alone the DMG. Additional addons require licensing agreements between Roll20 and the publisher. I'm sure Pat or another mod will be along shortly with: Please see this post by the Roll20 Dev Team. We're absolutely working on D&D 5th Edition content. Our goal is to release products (both new and backlist titles) on a regular basis. As a part of our licensing agreement, we can’t reveal specifics until we’re closer to completion and with the agreement of the licensor (in this case Wizards of the Coast). Prepare yourselves! Another big release is coming during the first quarter of 2017 and will be available for pre-order. We will make those announcements here on the forums, as well as the blog, twitter, and via our mailing list (if you’re not signed up for that, please join us here).  This is obviously out of date, it being 2018 now ;)
I see, so basically it might happen, but they we don't know when. Well thanks for the info if a mod does see this, let me show my insteret in a product like that.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You can keep an eye out for announcements here on the forums, as well as the blog , twitter , and via the Roll20 Newsletter (if you’re not signed up for that, you can join here ).