Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My newest pack "Aaron's Map Tiles: Ruins & Rubble" is now out! Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Edited 1524508429
Aaron
Marketplace Creator
Ruins & Rubble My 4th map pack is now released! Featuring 50+ new partially ruined rooms in an Aztec/Mayan/Jungle theme. They're fully compatible with all my previous packs, as well as ALL future packs. Mix and match to build truly MASSIVE dungeons! I'd love for anyone who owns any of my previous packs and/or this one to comment with any feedback/praise/criticism/suggestions, as it greatly helps me improve future packs! I also stream nearly daily! Come hang out while I draw maps live! I also stream DM Prep and Player Sessions on Wednesdays! Tabletop_Twitch Twitter  I'll finish this with a few high-rez teasers from the pack, as well as one tile from my next pack, "Dwarven Dungeons"! And finally the teaser "Dwarven Dungeons" tile! That's all for now, happy dungeoneering folks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
LOVE the circle pattern. That must have taken some fair amount of time!

Edited 1524522729
Aaron
Marketplace Creator
keithcurtis said: LOVE the circle pattern. That must have taken some fair amount of time! Thanks man! I can't take full credit for it. A lot of my textures are based on vector graphics made by other artists (That I've paid to use in my packs). This is one of those where I've used a base line art from DepositPhotos.com and modified it heavily with colors, tweaks, textures, gems and the lights. Although everything else in that tile is made from scratch by me. <3

Edited 1524831390
Pretty cool :D the ground engravings are amazing, as is the feel of the whole set! And I am not even a fan of the jungle/mayan/aztec theme.
Aaron
Marketplace Creator
gui8312 said: Pretty cool :D the ground engravings are amazing, as is the feel of the whole set! And I am not even a fan of the jungle/mayan/aztec theme. Thanks man, glad you like it! Luckily this will be the only Aztec-like pack for quite some time. My next packs will be "Dwarven Dungeons", "Caverns & Chasms" and "Sacred Sanctums", not necessarily in that order. All of which are wildly different in theme from this pack (But still fully compatible!).
The first two sound interesting to me :) keep up the good work!

Edited 1524917279
Aaron
Marketplace Creator
gui8312 said: The first two sound interesting to me :) keep up the good work! Thanks a bunch man! Here's a few sneak peaks from "Caverns & Chasms" to keep you hyped. It's a massive pack. considerably bigger than my others. I'm finished with 78/125 rooms so far. If you want to keep updated on me and my packs, feel free to follow me on  Twitter or  Twitch , where I livestream me drawing them. Slime Cave Arcane Crystals Campsite Spider Lair Magma Cliff
Are you sure you want to keep the grid in? I normally prefer maps without grid, adds flexibility. Other than that, looks fun!
Aaron
Marketplace Creator
gui8312 said: Are you sure you want to keep the grid in? I normally prefer maps without grid, adds flexibility. Other than that, looks fun! It's more of a personal style choice on my part. I always want a grid for my players and adding one via Roll20 doesn't look amazing, as it goes on top of everything. So therefor I prefer to integrate the grid into my maps.