Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star wars rpg question

I am thinking about doing a Star Wars rpg, but my question is are the only supported rpgs SW 30th Anniversary, SW west, and SW Saga Edition or is any of the other compatable( like SW Edge of the Empire, SW Force and Destiny, or SW Age of the Rebellion) to just name a few.  Thanks so much all!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You can play any RPG on Roll20, you'd just tag it as "Other Games" and describe which one in the description.  The Tags are basically for the LFG search and correspond to the most popular games.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The games dropdown menus exist to help standardize the options available (example: 4E vs. 4th Edition vs. D&D4, etc). No matter how many games are listed, some may not make the cut. Games are added to the list periodically. This ensures obscure listings gain greater visibility when sorted via the Other Games option and helps keep away “empty” search listings for underrepresented titles. If you feel a game should be listed, encourage your community members to play and post often. The more community attention a title receives the more likely it is to be added to the list.

Edited 1524538747
Bast L.
API Scripter
There is/are sheet(s) for the Fantasy Flight Star Wars Games you mentioned. There's even a dice roller script for it, which is pretty neat. Often, people specify FFG (fantasy flight games), or EotE (edge of the empire), AoR, F&D, etc. However, to use the dice roller, the GM needs a pro subscription. I haven't tried a FFG game without the dice roller script, so I couldn't say what that's like.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
As said, the FGG games you mentioned are using the same system, they just happen to have separate names for their respective settings(SW Edge of the Empire, SW Force and Destiny, or SW Age of the Rebellion).  Here you find a  list of the current sheets for the FFG Star wars games. Through the link you also see links to the older SW rpgs that have Roll20 support.