Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] PC rolls bugged

Been playing this game for a year+ in same session and have never encountered this problem until last saturday when we played. All of my players sheets when rolling the ability skills would not roll anything, and instead give my players this: And when i tried to roll through their sheets, it would roll as if the sheets were set to their defaults with the advantage/whispers/autoroll damage options, as well as not add on any bonus': (This player has +9 but it added 0) none of my npc sheets are bugged like this and all work fine.  We play 5th edition with the 5th edition OGL sheets, and i didnt mess with any of the set up previous to us discovering this (april 21st) it hasn't resolved itself. Our next session is next saturday and while its not a huge deal (we just used irl dice) its still problematic.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi Delta , It looks like you are experiencing the same issue reported by this user . The recommended fix for this issue was posted in that thread by Kyle G.: It seems that these attributes were deleted or corrupted for some reason. To fix the issue, first delete any of these attributes from within the Attributes & Abilities tab. Then you need to get the character sheet to recreate these attributes. This may mean toggling certain settings (such as the global save mod within the Character Settings or Strength Save Proficiency on the CORE page) I hope this helps!
Well i deleted all the attributes and re-entered everything and toggled but it was still rolling badly, HOWEVER the duplicate i made before erasing everything seems to be rolling properly so that may be a solution?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Delta said: HOWEVER the duplicate i made before erasing everything seems to be rolling properly so that may be a solution? Yes, that sounds like it may be a good solution.