Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mondays at 10pm EST: Looking to run a game or play in one

Like the title says, I'm looking to run a game Monday nights or play in one.  The question of course is, what system would I run? I'm looking for suggestions of what games you would like to see (Sorry, no Pathfinder or D&D before 5e).
Monday night what time zone?
I would be interested in a game at that time and day, if still looking. As for the setting, I am flexible, but lately have been wanting to play more niche games than 5E. Nothing wrong with it, o'course.
@Grimtina - EST = Eastern US time zone @Dawn - What systems are you interested in?
That's a list longer than I can remember, to be honest. Off the top of my head: Monsterhearts 2, Don't Rest Your Head, Part Time Gods, Exalted (3E, which is actually good),Blades in the Dark, Call of Cthulhu, Legend of the Five Rings... That said, I would probably wait on actually establishing the setting until there's a group pulled together for Discussion.
Oh, we can wait. I was just curious about starting to narrow it down some because of how many options there are. The only one that you listed that I own is Call of Cthulhu