Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF1P for a Post-apocalyptic campaign, Sundays 7-9 PM MST. ( mountain standard time)

I am looking for a player for my post apocalypse game. Darwin's world plays similar to Dungeon and Dragons 3E, Modern D20 or Future D20. It is a gritty dark survival world. I am more than willing to accept new, or learning players as well as experienced players. I will help with character creation if you are unfamiliar with Darwin's World. As my campaign has moved forward the options for new characters has expanded.. new back grounds may be available, and most Character classes from the D&D 3e players handbook ( and PH only) as well as Players handbook races will be available... although for the most part they will be treated as Mutants... the reasons may vary... i am trying to blend the two campaign settings into one.  I much prefer mature players, my preference being 30+ ... those with steady jobs, and unchanging work schedules and the want and ability to make it to weekly games on a consistent basis... if you don't think you can make 3 out of the 4 ( on average) games per month please save your time and mine. I much prefer to have a solid group to play the game as apposed to players who drop in and out... I will be available most nights after 8PM to help with character creation.
I am looking for players again, I have one player on a waiting list who will be given first chance at the available spot. players interested in this campaign can let me know on this posting please so that i can put you in the waiting list if it gets filled before you reply.... I don't want to turn anyone away, and need to implement some easy way to remember who is on the waiting list....
I'm interested.  I'm not familiar with this system, but I'll read up on it in preparation.  In regards to your player requirements, I'm relatively mature, 37, have a steady job (M-F), and am free in that time slot.
that is great to hear, but my player on the waiting list has filled the spot.. but you now have the first spot on the waiting list...
Hey name's Bryon, wondering if I could also be put on the waiting list.
Joining the waiting list. Thank you!
there are a pair of spots open on this campaign... i do have a waiting list and have sent messages to those that are already on it. the game is on sunday so i would really like to have these spots filled. so any new applicants message me here and i will send  you an invite ASAP if the spots haven't been taken.
there still is one spot open for this campaign.. i am looking for players who show up regularly and are willing to commit for the long haul. this campaign will be beyond EPIC level. if saving the world (more than once) interests you, and you like the smell of gunpowder and thermite in the morning this campaign may be for you. ( spell casters, especially healers welcome as well although you may have to play as the following races- dwarf, drow, half-elf).
still looking for players, i would like to find a new player who will commit to the campaign. the only downside is that i may not be available until 1-2 hours before game time.. unless you respond very soon.
Would love to join! Waiting list is fine, I'll check back often no worries.
bump- i have a need for players as i was holding spots for players who were hoping to return to the game, unfortunately i can wait only so long. i have a spot that is open, and there is one person who gets first dibs, but if your interested let me know and maybe you can fill the empty spot.... as mentioned previously i would prefer players who can commit....
still looking for players, i have no problem teaching you how to play in the Darwin's world Campaign. It is a world of my own creation, a deadly Post apocalypse with a growing flair of magic and non-human races. currently one can only play as Human, Half-elven, Dwarf or Drow. Classes limited to PHB only. Spellcasters will unfortunately get no bonus spells due to high ability scores, and Clerics and Druids will have special troubles as the gods and their magic aren't pervasive in this world YET... as stated earlier i prefer older players who have a solid work schedule...
i am still looking for players for this campaign, more urgently as the game is scheduled for tomorrow. not sure if i mentioned it but we are level 7 now. i am available tonight to help anyone who thinks they can commit to make a character...
one of my new players dropped out before even playing one game? anyone interested?
i am looking for a player to fill a spot on my campaign..we need someone to play our Druid, or some other Healing class.. either from the Darwins world books, or Players handbook.. Healers only!
still looking for a player to preferably play our druid PC companion, or some other Healing class... either from the D&D 3e PHB (players handbook) or the Darwin's world classes. We play on Sundays 7-9 pm mountain time.
no longer looking for a player to run the healer... I think, i am looking for someone interested in playing... for the short term i have a premade Charismatic character that i need a player for (until the original player returns approx 2 months) this would allow you to learn the system, and decide what kind of character you might be interested to make for yourself... ( Game time is tomorrow night at 7PM MTN time... and i will be fairly busy until then.. so respond soon if interested!!!!)