Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

sync between games?

Hi All, Not sure if this is the right place to post this but... Is there a way to share information between campaigns? As a bit of a background, I DM a group of 4 players, two of whom can be there every week, and two that come when work and childcare allows. I therefore run two games with the same characters, one for all four and one for when only the two can attend, basically as a flashback to when they were younger.To keep things simple; XP items etc are maintained between both games. Is there an automatic way to sync between games? So, character sheets, items, XP, rollable tables, macros API scrips etc? Many thanks
other  than using transmogrifier to move the current sheet to the game that is needed then move again from this game to the next and assigning who controls them i don't think so. each game is unique as such to share between them you would need to find a way to automate the above process. 
thats what i was hoping for lordmage, just wondering if that was already available....
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Macro sets can be moved between games via a  Macro Character Sheet .
Thanks Kieth, I was looking at that, which is what made me wonder if there was a way to do more than that.