Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can't delete a macro.

I'm having difficulty deleting a macro in my game.  I removed all other macros and it's still there.  How do I get rid of this unwanted macro?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Is this a sheet macro or a  macro bar ?
macro bar
If you have deleted all the macros in your Collections, then it probably is a macro the GM created and shared with all players.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you are the GM, double check your collections tab (in game) to make sure all the macros are disabled or deleted. You might have to go through each of your sheets and double check them. Is the macro indicating something specific that only one character would have or use?
I found the problem thanks to both of you.  Apparently I was creating some macros and had the Ancient White Dragon on the map to see if my multi action macro worked.  I didn't realize that I had put that macro on the dragons sheet Attributes and Abilities tab.  I deleted on the dragon and it went away. I guess I need to look closer when I create a macro to see if it is selected on the map.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Glad you found the problem but you don't need to delete stuff. Hold shift and double click on it to open the sheet then just uncheckmark the offending macro. This make it leave the bar but saves you any trouble of having to recreate it. I will mark this as resolved.
Thank you for the help.  I will try that next time.