Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How make this roll dice ?

First, my apologyse for my bad english.. Please Help me :  I read the wiki in every way, I watched a lot of videos and I can not find a solution to my problem .. I'll be a little more explicit: My personal sheet has three main parts: Stroke // Attribute // Skill. My roll of dice must be a comparison to a threshold announced by the GM and (Attribute Keep Stroke) + Skill. I have therefore created a character (Sarouel) to try and gave him 3 values: Physics (trait) // Strength (Attribute) // Baton (Competence) My formula looks like this .... But it does not work at all and I do not know at what level. /roll @ [Sarouel | Force] d10! > 10k @ [Sarouel | Physique] + @ [Sarouel | Baton] vs? {Threshold} I'm trying to launch Force dice 10 which explode and keep Physical dice then add the score in Baton and compare it to the threshold set at the beginning .. .

Edited 1524609786
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Here's a version that works for me. The threshold is just printed out, no actual comparison is made.  /roll [[ @{Sarouel|Force}d10k@{Sarouel|Physique} + @{Sarouel|Baton} ]] >?{Threshold} Note the spaces - you can only include spaces in certain places. Also the bracket types must be correct.
Thanks