Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[3.5] Can't see my macros in the sidebar

My game's been on hiatus for a year or so. Coming back, my macros are avilable on the quickbar, meaning they are still there and I can use them, but they don't show up in the sidebar under the macros tab, meaning I can't edit or update them.
Are you looking in the Collection tab? Macros got moved there awhile back. If you are looking at the Collection tab, do you not see the Macro section or do you see it and it is empty?

Edited 1524718783
I am looking at the collection tab. I see the macros section, and it was populated only by a blank "Untitled" Macro. I'll attach a screenshot. As you can see, my macros are still present in the quickbar, and they still work. Thanks for responding!

Edited 1524725408
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Are those sheet rolls that were dragged to the quickbar off a sheet?  If so, they won't show up in the Collection tab.  They are normally just include the name of the sheet roll, so there isn't anything to edit.  If you execute one of your quickbar buttons, then click in the chat input windows and hot the UP arrow key, you can see the last macro sent to chat.  If you see a macro that begins with "%{Eliyas|..."  more than likely it was a drag/drop sheet roll.  BTW, you can quickly edit macros by using SHIFT+click on the macro button. This works for ability macros as well as Golbal/collection macros, but not the drag/drop ones.
You are correct. The macros were hidden away in my character sheet. Either they got moved there as roll20 was updated, or I misremembered when I thought I made them in the macros tab. Thank you.