Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Trying to Access the Backdoor to the Marketplace but can't

salimus d.
Marketplace Creator
For the past three months, I've been trying to get into the Roll 20 Marketplace. I got some things I could sell after all. I made a bunch of assets especially for selling in the marketplace. Going through every step, I've been waiting for maybe a month now but I haven't gotten a further word on the subject. It's not to wrong to assume once I have done all this, I should have gotten a message telling me I can access to the marketplace, right? All I've really gotten though are news letters about the features being made for the marketplace. ... It's rather strange... If I'm getting those then I should have access to it on my account, but the thing is I don't. All I'm let thinking is maybe an error was made went putting my information in or that I'm just not allowed yet, but it's starting to worry me a lot. I've been trying to get in contact with Roll 20. Unfortunately, I've gotten nothing though. I've made a ton of assets I want to put up in the store front. In fact, I got 4 packs of tokens just waiting to be uploaded. Without the access though, that doesn't mean anything. I don't know if I've done anything wrong or if there's just something I am missing. If anyone could give me a hand here though, I'll gladly take it.
I would email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with details of your messages to them.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Rabulias is right.&nbsp; For Marketplace Creator concerns, please email the devs at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>