Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Easy Experience always announcing level up

In the last few sessions, when I hit the "End Session" macro, the script is announcing that every character has leveled up, but none of them have crossed a threshold.  I'm running the latest version of the script from the one-click, and using the Shaped 5e sheet.
Check the max value of the Experience attribute? Perhaps it hasen't updated correctly.
What should it be?

Edited 1524756071
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Gah, thought I finally had this fixed. Before you do the following, can you vault one of the characters into this game:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/3126134/KqeBxQ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/3126134/KqeBxQ</a> There should be a number in the max of the xp attribute. Any number will do as once there is a number there, the script will start updating it after the next !xp session command is sent. Edit: note that the game I linked to is titled problem HUD sheets, but it's just a character sheetless, APIless game so that I can store problem characters there without anything changing on them.
Do you mean for each character, or for the Experience Thresholds sheet? EDIT:&nbsp; If it's on the characters' individual sheets, there is a number there, but it's lower than their current level, which explains why they are saying they've leveled up, I guess.
Ok, I went through and updated the Max of the xp attribute for each PC to the next level, and that seems to work.&nbsp; When they level up, will I have to adjust that Max level every time?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You shouldn't. It sounds like this is a new bug. Did you vault one of the characters into that game? I'd like to troubleshoot this on a character that I know it is happening to.
Yes, the character's name is "Dorian Lumis"
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks, I'll try to get this sorted this week.
I saw in another thread that you said that the script should generate an Experience Thresholds sheet that is archived.&nbsp; I have an Experience Thresholds sheet, but it is not archived.&nbsp; Should it be?&nbsp; Could that be causing the issue I was having?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It should be, but I may not have done that for easy on. It wouldn't cause your issue regardless tho