Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

docker: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon. Is the docker daemon running on this host?.

On one of my games when I bring up the api sandbox I get this message. docker: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon. Is the docker daemon running on this host?. See 'docker run --help'. I disabled and enabled one of my scripts in the game and now it spins up fine.  It is not obvious to me how this could cause the docker daemon to restart. Since the issue seems to be resolved it is not a big deal, but I am curious about the underlying problem.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There was an issuer earlier tonight with the API. Some API sandboxes ended up with that message and required a restart.