Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

EasyExperience problem

Not sure what happened but my game isn't loading up the EasyExperience script sheet in the game.  I still have access to the config menu but I cannot add any experience.  I have tried to disable and reenable it as well as just delete the script entirely and nothing has change.  
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The sheet should be generated as an archived sheet. Do you have any archived sheets?
There are no archived sheets.   The weird part about it is that at one point I had the sheet and everything.  Then I don't know what happened but it is no longer there.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, ok, can you open a fresh window of your API scripts page and then restart your sandbox (make sure you are in the game, and that easyexperience is active). Then paste the API console output that is generated on sandbox startup

Edited 1525057412
Restarting sandbox due to script changes... Previous shutdown complete, starting up... Spinning up new sandbox... "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 506 translation strings to worker..." "-=> GroupInitiative v0.9.28 <=- [Thu Jan 11 2018 14:49:14 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" "StatusFX: red -> splatter-blood [1,-1]" "StatusFX: green -> bubbling-acid" "StatusFX: sleep -> glow-holy" "StatusFX: stars -> beam-fire [2,3]" "--- Initialized Areas Of Effect ---" "-- KABOOM v1.2 -- [Tue Mar 21 2017 18:22:20 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" "-=> EasyExperience v1.11521693362 <=- [Wed Feb 07 2018 17:14:42 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" "--- Initialized Carry Tokens ---" I hope that's what you meant
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
That's it. Ok, I'll need to do some digging. I'll get back to you tomorrow. Hopefully with an answer, but maybe with another question
Sounds good.  Sorry I dropped off the radar.  Life happened.