Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to get a translator tag?

Edited 1525038889
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Apologies if this is mentioned somewhere.  How does someone get the " Translator " tag on roll20?  I've assisted some volunteers from the community in implementing a handful of translations on various sheet's and I would expect they would get some recognition for their efforts.  I thought that the sheet.json might include a "translators" key but after comparing various sheet.json files, that doesn't appear to be the case.  How can we help these translators get some love? Thanks
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
From what I can gather (from Felipe, who helped translate the Savage Worlds Tabbed sheet to Italian), they'll need to contact the Roll20 team via e-mail. There's a test of some sort and once that's all taken care of, they'll get access to Crowdin (or something like that). 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I wonder if this can be done after the fact...?  Thanks for the info Finderski.
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think the translator tag is for those who help translate the website, not the character sheets.